* All darts sold in a set of 3 and are fully assembled.
* Darts with any type of coating are NOT guaranteed due to wear and tear. Bottelsen American Dart Lines, Inc being the manufacturer, do warranty our dart barrels against fractures and breakage. However, coatings are NOT guaranteed (this includes Black Steal™ or any type of paint or Tough Koat™ on the barrel).
* The dart you order should match with the barrel pictured. All other components of the dart (flights, shafts and tips) may vary in color and length upon receipt.
* The diameter measurement is the fattest part of the barrel. The length measurment is the barrel only. The barrel length and diameter are subject to change by Bottelsen American Dart Lines, Inc without notice.
* All Bottelsen Hammer Head® GT® darts are weighed with a Hammer Head® point, barrel and GT® shaft.
* All Bottelsen Steel Tip darts are weighed with a Hammer Head® Point or Steel Tip Fixed Point and barrel.
* All Bottelsen Soft Tip darts are weighed fully assembled.
* The first 2 numbers in a part number is the weight of the barrel in grams.
* Diameter of the barrels are (usually the 3rd number in the part number):
4 = 1/4", 7 = 17/64", 9 = 9/32" and 5 = 5/16"
* The finish (style) (usually the 4th number in the part number) are:
1 = Smooth, 2 = Coarse Knurl, E = Edge Grip, GG = Gorilla Grip Knurl and S = Shark Skins Grip.
* Please call with any questions or if you are concerned about the components of your dart.